familytree test 3
OurFamilyPlace :: View topic - Family Tree Take 2

Main  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups
Profile  •  Members List  •  Private Messages
Arcade  •  Attachments  •  Buddy List  •  Ranks  •  Rules
Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Staff  •  Favorites  •    •  Watched Topics

AOG Forum

Family Tree Take 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OurFamilyPlace Forum Index -> Family Tree Printable Version
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denis
Administrator
Administrator

29009.50 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Family Tree Take 2 Reply with quote Scroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I've added a new Family Tree program under testing in the navigation panel.There many new features included in this.Including the
Charts and Lists

NEW PDF Reports - The reports menu allows you to generate nice PDF reports of your data for printing. XML report templates allow for simple creation of new reports.
NEW Fan Chart - Get a unique view of an individual's ancestry using the Fan Chart
NEW Ancestry Chart - View the ancestry of a person including aunts and uncles and their spouses.
Zoom Chart Boxes - On charts you can allow visitors to zoom in on the boxes and get more information and bigger fonts.
Anniversary Calendar- Lists all of the events that happened on a given date. Filter the events to show only living people or only recent events.
Relationship Chart- Provides a visual reference of how two individuals link together.
Timeline Chart- You can now chart up to 6 people on a single timeline. From the timeline chart you can see how people's lives overlapped, find out how old they were at different times and chart the course of their life through time.
Multiple Generation Pedigree Chart - View as many generations as you want and quickly navigate up and down the pedigree tree. Click on any person or family to get their details.
General Keyword and Soundex Searches - Search the entire GEDCOM file for keywords or based on Soundex values of individuals last and first names.
Descendancy Chart Navigation - View descendency charts and move up and down the chart or easily switch branches with simple mouse clicks.
Place hierachy - Browse through all of the places in your GEDCOM file and quickly see who lived where. For example, start with browsing in the United States, then choose a state such as Arizona, then choose a county. At any time click on the view results link to see who lived in those areas.
Individual, Family, and Source Lists - View lists of the sources, families, and individuals broken down by surname
Photos and Multimedia - View photos and other multimedia items in the Multimedia list or attached to records in the Gedcom file.
There is a small glitch the first time you click the link you will see many errors just re click the link and they will go away.
Let me know what you think

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terri
Administrator
Administrator

30090.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I like this version a lot more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rachael

28012.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I think some people are a bit behind in updating their family. Olivia is the last person who was born on this tree. That was almost three years ago!

Looks great Denis (and Teri too if you helped out)! Thanks for all the hard work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Terri
Administrator
Administrator

30090.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

yeah some people are behind.

not to mention any names

Brenda, Alice, Vicki
Wink

joshua

10.75 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

just clicked on add a new wife and nothing happened. I think it is broke!!! JK honey.
Denis
Administrator
Administrator

29009.50 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

Yay ! I got the errors to go away the first time you click through.Just working on getting the user settings correct but other than that it should be good to go....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vicki

20011.75 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

don't have any to add at this time
Rachael

28012.00 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous postScroll Down to Next postGo to last Post of Page

I just tried to add some info to our branch of the tree and I couldn't figure out what I was doing for some reason. Help?

BTW.....Alice and Brenda....you really need to add your new grandkids!!!

Denis
Administrator
Administrator

29009.50 PlatinumBux

Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Go to Top of PageScroll Up to Previous post

You should be able to add using the close relatives tab if that doesn't help let me know.It'sbeen awhile sice I've played around with this so I'm a little rusty......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OurFamilyPlace Forum Index -> Family Tree Printable Version All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: